Move in day to our new apartment! Such a funny site!
A picture of my engagement ring :)
Girls night at a local Rockhurst bar in KC. :)
My best friend and I before a night out.
Dinner at Lamberts! Liz's first visit to see me and Lindsay, a PT student, in Springfield!
More from that visit, haha. Can't you tell she just loves me?
My flowers from my boy and his dad to tell me I was appreciated. :)
The APO Chapter I am advising!
A view from Allen's grandparents' cabin.
The family's new puppy, Snickers, and me. :)
The two most amazing boys that I baby-sit at the zoo!
Liz's sister, Steph's, visit to KC!
Liz beat my brother in bowling! yayyy!
Liz's fiance, Travis, returned home for a break from his deployment.
Silly people. I call them my best friends....
A fall picture of my sis and I.
My pottery that says "Better Together" (it's Allen and my song) and will be up in our house someday!
Decorating the Christmas tree!
My roommates and friends and I being silly one day!
Hanging out while picking up Allen's sister from school. :)
My best friend and I at the Christmas display at Crown Center in KC.
Catching her when she falls.... what a best friend is supposed to do, right? haha
A picture on our "no picture" date. I snuck one in while he was watching OK football... hah. He was less than thrilled! lol
Ice skating in Tulsa!!
Rock-climbing in Norman. :)
Playing in the snow with Allen's car.... a little dangerous, I know, but it was fun, and all are unharmed. :)
The lighting was bad in Allen's apartment, but I LOVE this picture of us still!!
Allen and his adorable sister, Ashley. :)
Memphis!! Pic 1
Pic 2 :)
Visiting the memorial of the Oklahoma City bombings.
My engagement memory box. :)
Tulips for Valentine's Day! I love tulips!!
Hiking and camping near Tablerock lake. :)
Out with Anna and Liz. :) No pants allowed night, dresses and skirts only! Haha so much fun!
Allen's grandparents' Christmas tree when I went to visit them after Christmas. :)
The girls at Kyrie's boyfriend's cabin for New Years!
Everyone hanging out at Allen's apartment... this was sure a site to see! Boys sure are friendly.... the girls were just in awe and snapping photos!!
Allen and I hanging out with everyone after our dinner date!
Post New Years Eve... just a little too much fun, maybe? haha
More Memphis--Elvis' house!!
My cousin, and basically big brother, Joe came to visit!
The two cutest boys again before Christmas!! Soooo darling. :)
Candid: girls' talk night, complete with puppy chow and goodies!
Baking Christmas cookies!
The family after Christmas Eve mass. Love this picture!
Pre-Christmas dinner date! My friend's parents bought us dinner and told us to enjoy celebrating. :)
Christmas morning! I got so many cute things for my apartment now and house later!
Soooo much driving over Christmas break... but to see the boy, always worth it, and to see my best friends, definitely worth it, too!!
Sorry those were so out of order, but hope you enjoyed seeing what I have been up to! There are so many more I could show you, but those are some of my favorites. My dad is in the area tonight and taking my brother and I out to dinner to cheer me up after a hard day (he's soooo amazing!), so I am going to head out and then to my meeting for work. Have a great day! I will try to post on Day 8 later. If not, I will do days 8 and 9 tomorrow!
Take care!
-Gennie

















No comments:
Post a Comment