ABC's of Me!
So since I am still new to this thing and many of the blogs that I have been reading have been participating, I decided to do this, as well. Enjoy!
A. Age: 22, will turn 23 at the end of the month!
B. Bed size: At my apartment, a twin (I know, ugh!), but that will be changing soon, thank goodness. It was just easier and cheaper!
C. Chore you dislike: Doing Dishes
D. Dogs: We used to have a yellow lab in the family named Beau, and now my family has a puppy (Yorkie) named Snickers. I unfortunately have no puppies of my own, but eventually, Allen and I will own our own. We are waiting to get a new kitten soon! End of April/early May! Can't wait. :)
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee or some type of caffeine!
F. Favorite color: blue :)
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 7"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Flute, piccolo, some piano, xylophone (haha in high school), a little guitar (learning!).
J. Job title: Umpire, Level II Tech, Grad Student
K. Kids: None but someday for sure.
L. Live: Springfield, MO, currently.
M. Mom's name: Arleen
N. Nicknames: Gi-gi, Gen, J (or G)iggity (from college ha), J (or G)ennayyyyy (Forrest Gump, anyone?!), and more.
O. Overnight hospital stays: More than I can count. :(
P. Pet peeves: Self-obsessed people, disorganized house when I am stressed, etc.
Q. Quote from a movie: failing because I can't think of any right now. I am horrible at movie quotes! But love movies.
R. Right or left: Righty
S. Siblings: Ryan, 20, Nicole, 16, Christopher, 12
T. Time you wake up: If I could, I would sleep in every day!! It depends on what day it is and what I am doing at the time.
U. Underwear: ??? personal, much? lol
V. Vegetables you don't like: brussel sprouts, lima beans, cauliflower. Other than that, I love them all!
W. What makes you run late: having so many time commitments and not being able to be at all of them!
Y. Yummy food you make: Uhh... working on this! I am good at sauteed veggies. :)
Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffe, polar bear, koala
Thanks for reading!!
-Gennie
No comments:
Post a Comment