I want to travel to so many different places, but I have been lucky enough to travel to a few places that I absolutely LOVE. When I was in 7th grade, my family went to Pensacola, FL, and I loved it there!! When I was 16, I got to participate in a medical youth conference in Houston and Galveston, TX. It was amazing. My family got to see more of the area and beach, but I got to learn sooo much and see the inside of some of the most AMAZING and prestigious hospitals!! That was what excited me. I ended up actually traveling back to Houston to have surgery at one of them after high school, which strangely excited me! I even took a picture near a sign that I had taken one at before when I first was there. Then, again when I was 16, I was a maid of honor in my cousin, Janelle's, wedding in Destin, FL. Beautiful!! I have also been to Boston twice. Once for my brother's conference and once when I had a conference for Alpha Phi Omega, which is where I met Allen. We didn't meet until the end of the conference, but here is a picture of my group and one of his that show he was in the places where I had already been or was going. We had this on our wedding website, and it will be back up when we figure some details out! For now, we just had to take it down for security reasons for him in the military. They wanted to make sure it was secure... ? Not really sure about the military or at least his program, but we have to follow rules!! Anyway, it is such a small and amazing world that God made!
Still amazes me to see how far we have come, from just both being in a group that attended a national conference to getting married in 514 days!!!! (No I don't have a countdown going yet--I just saw it on weddingbuzz, but thought I would share it! hah)
Hope you are all having a good day!
Take care!
-Gennie

love you-I have a feeling I will stay caught up on everything while I am away when I check this.
ReplyDelete