Days I have missed....
Day 10: Something you're afraid of
Day 11: Favorite tv shows
Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without
So, I haven't been the best the last couple of days with the blog challenge. Sorry about that!
Day 10: Something you're afraid of
I HATE snakes....
but mostly, I am afraid of failure, people close to me dying or leaving my life, tragedies, that life won't work out the way I want it to. I know that everyone has those fears... it's just something that is usually in the back of my mind.
Day 11: Favorite TV Shows
Well.... I am pretty horrible at actually keeping up with tv. I LOVE many shows, but there are very few I get to watch on a weekly basis.
Right now, the ones I try to watch on a weekly basis or catch up with online include:
Top Chef-All Stars
One Tree Hill
Army Wives
Grey's Anatomy
And, I LOVE Make it or Break It, which will be returning soon!!
Day 12: Something you never leave the house without
I tryyyyy not to leave the house without my phone (you never know when a doctor or boss or someone is calling), but that isn't something I never leave the house without. Honestly, it would have to be my purse (I know, I know, I should have my phone in my purse, but I often leave it places!), which has my medicines, keys, wallet, camera (I try to NEVER leave the house without that!).
Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous, and not manic, Monday!!!
Take care,
-Gennie









No comments:
Post a Comment