Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2... Kinda!

So I underestimated how much I would love this blogging thing.... I have a feeling that 2 blog posts a day every day won't continue for long, but I really wish it would. It's so nice to be able to share parts of my life with everyone. Hope I am not boring you too much!


Day 2 of the blog challenge is to share the thing or things you want to do before you die. Well, if you check out the new layout, on the right side is a list of the accomplishments I would like to make before I die, including getting married, becoming a mom, adopting a child, graduating school forever, becoming a PA, and more... Some are obvious, but all of them mean a lot to me, and I really want to work on accomplishing every single thing of this ever-growing list!


Because I have already posted this, I thought I would share the list of upcoming events in the next couple of months that I am definitely looking forward to. Day 17 of the blog challenge, I will expand on one event in particular, but right now, I thought I would give you a sneak peak of my life in the upcoming months!!


My life!


This week - hiking with Allen (we are in Wichita currently! trying to blog while dinner is being made for me--how nice, right? :)) 


Next week - School is pretty-laid back in comparison, and Allen will be here until Thursday!!!! At the end of the week, I have my girls weekend with a few of my amazing friends in Branson at the cabin! Can't wait. We have a list of things to do, and they're all amazing. I will let you know about it! I also have plans with a couple of friends in the Springfield area to celebrate their birthdays. I will be making cupcakes and working on my decorating skills. Pics to come! I do, however, need to find a dress for this military ball sometime....


Week of Mar. 21: School is VERY laid back (doesn't happen much!!) with only one assignment and one quiz, but at the end of the week is my birthday dinner with Allen and then the Military Ball/Awards Banquet in Dallas, TX. Can't wait!


Week of Mar. 28: My birthday is this week, the 30th! If only I didn't have a Physiology exam that day.... but it will still be a great day! The day after my birthday, it seems, is the craziest day I have ever had in my life, it seems (not really), with a Research Symposium, exams, assignments like crazy due, case study presentation for my Pharmacology class, and a friend's birthday! Then, I get to head to Norman to attend a cake decorating class at my fiance's restaurant hosted by his boss. I am going to make a cake for my mom and dad's 25th wedding anniversary. :) On Sunday, I get to baby-sit two of the most special little boys!


Week of Apr. 4: Exams, exams, exams.... but then I have my future brother-in-law's wedding in Tulsa, and Allen will be running a 10 K on April 10, so I will be there cheering him on! 


Week of Apr. 11: The service fraternity I advise is having a make-a-wish foundation walk, which should be very exciting. Other than that, I have a presentation that week, but Allen will be finishing his semester to prepare for his departure (:() and at drill that weekend, so I will probably find time to relax.


Week of Apr. 18: Exams and then Easter!! :)


Week of Apr. 25: Exams, exams.... we should be getting ready to get a kitten that I get to take care of and that will keep me company while my boy is away. And then April 30, my future in-laws are hosting an engagement party for Allen and I. :)


After this, Allen is leaving for his training program. I am extremely happy for him and proud, but the selfish side of me wishes he would never leave and stay with me every day. I know he is going to be amazing, though!! I will have finals to concentrate on and work, and then will be starting a summer class and continuing clinicals and working. Lots to keep busy with, I guess.


Sorry if this was boring. The next couple of months just seem really over-whelming but exciting, and I wanted to share it with everyone. Don't worry, I will definitely be taking care of wedding details, too, and that will definitely consume my summer trying to take care of the biggest things!


Hope you are all having an amazing day!!


Take care,


-Gennie

No comments:

Post a Comment