Just a quick note to once again say have a great Memorial Day weekend, and thanks again to all those serving our country! My plans for the weekend are hanging out by the pool if it warms up even more (my dad and brothers are setting up our pool as we speak!), reading A TON (loving "The Island" right now!), wedding plans (guest list--ahh such a big task!), grilling out, LOTS of family time and sister time, dinner with my friends, and maybe indulging in some sweet fruity alcoholic drinks (sangria sounds AMAZING). :) I am soooo excited for this weekend, and I hope you all have such a great time! I will recap it when I get back, as well as post those recipes that I have promised! I will also do a post on the sweets that I have made lately.... this week's project: an ice cream cake! Yay!
Once again, Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all!
Take care,
-Gennie
No comments:
Post a Comment