Jess and I at the Cards vs. Royals' game! Go Cards!
Jess, Jenny, Anna, and me at Cheesecake factory on Friday night! :)
The girls :) minus Liz who was too busy backpacking with her fiance through Yellowstone.... sheesh!
Welcome back, Travis and Liz, from your amazing vacation to Yellowstone!! Love, me and your adorable kitties. :)
Chris on our way to lunch with my mom!
The cookie cake that I made for Katy for our ice cream date the day before she moved. :(
Katy with her "miss you" cookie cake!
Chris bowling!
Chris and I hanging out with Mickey. :)
Ryan and Chris, my youngest bro, at the bowling alley. Acting cool and dorky....
He's sooo cute. :) If I do say so myself....
Ryan threw his hat at me after an unlucky game of bowling. :)
My beautiful friend, Teagan, and I!
My first visit to Andy's Frozen Custard :) Delicious!!
It's been a fun week! With many more exciting and fun weeks ahead to come. :) Wedding season is upon us, including plans for my wedding and my best friend's wedding, lots of river trips and hopefully boating soon, free concerts, and just hanging out by the pool!! And of course, lots of getting dressed up for fun occassions. :) Hope you are all enjoying the weather today, and I'm hoping it stays at least through Memorial Day weekend!!
Happy Memorial Day wknd! Thank you to ALL of those who are serving our country. My heart is always with my soldier, Allen, but there are soooo many more that have sacrificed their lives and time with their families/friends/etc to protect us, so THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
And a sincere thanks to all of those devoting their time to clean up and restore life as much as possible after the storms. Thinking and praying of all of those lost and injured, as well as still missing, in Joplin, Oklahoma, and other areas in Missouri and the mid-west. Still also praying for Alabama and all the others affected. PLEASE stay safe and take care of yourselves!!
A candle in prayer!
That's enough for now! I made spinach artichoke dip, mini-cheesecakes with oreo topping, and rotel dip last night, and I'll post the first two recipes later with pictures! It was SOOO good!
Have a great day!
Take care,
-Gennie



No comments:
Post a Comment