Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Must Haves Swap!

So, this week my youngest brother, Chris, came into town to visit for a couple of days, so time has gotten away from me, and I failed to blog on Tuesday and link up for the summermusthaves swap post! But, I had the greatest swap partner, Leeann, and I LOVE the package she sent me, so I am doing this blog a couple of days late!!

Here is my AMAZING package!


Since looks alone from the picture don't even do it justice, this is in detail what it contained:

-An adorable three picture frame hanging decoration (sooo cute!)
-A long, cute necklace (my fav!) in my favorite color, purple, from Forever 21--so pretty!!
-A floral scent trio from Bath and Body - lotion, body wash, and body spray! Smells SOOO good!
-Yummy lip gloss!
-Pink nail polish!
-And the most adorable card :)

Thanks again, Leeann! I LOVE it all!!

If you haven't participated in a swap before, I definitely recommend it! Your daily list of blogs will sooner or later probably post a blog swap, and it is so much fun! I am hoping to organize one myself soon!

Hope you are having a blessed week and staying safe from the storms!

Take care,
-Gennie

No comments:

Post a Comment