Alphabet of Me
So, I saw this on two of my favorite blogs: Tyler's and Lynsie's, and I decided to go ahead and play along, too!
Ambition: Be a good military wife, obtain a career as a Physician Assistant or M.D. (or D.O.), have kids (or adopt as it may turn out to be), and teach in college/grad school one day
Bad Habit: Trusting people too much, using scissors to cut nails (my best friend HATES that), overscheduling, drinking too much soda!
City: Springfield currently but my heart is back in Kansas City or West Plains
Bad Habit: Trusting people too much, using scissors to cut nails (my best friend HATES that), overscheduling, drinking too much soda!
City: Springfield currently but my heart is back in Kansas City or West Plains
Drink: Pepsi--or water
Education: B.S. in Cell & Molecular Biology and working on M.S. in Cell & Molecular Biology--hoping for a MPAS or M.D. one day in the near future!
Food: steak!! loveeeee
Food: steak!! loveeeee
Guilty Pleasure: reality tv, One Tree Hill
Hometown: Jefferson City, MO, but lived in West Plains, MO, for most of my life
Ice Cream: hmm... mint chocolate chip or butter brickle :)
Jonesing for: June 17th!! I get to go to South Carolina to see my amazing guy. :)
Kryptonite: playing softball or being at home relaxing
Hometown: Jefferson City, MO, but lived in West Plains, MO, for most of my life
Ice Cream: hmm... mint chocolate chip or butter brickle :)
Jonesing for: June 17th!! I get to go to South Carolina to see my amazing guy. :)
Kryptonite: playing softball or being at home relaxing
Look-a-like: not sure... but I have been told I resemble all sorts of people, which is kinda strange!
Movie: Too many to name.... Some of them include Ten Things I Hate About You, Seven, Bourne Ultimatum, Harry Potter (any),...
Nickname: Gen, GG, Gennaaayyy (Forrest Gump, anyone?), Gennifer (since my real name is Gennie, people start calling my Gennifer as a nickname!)
Obsession: currently anything wedding :)
Perfume: Dark Kiss by the Bath and Body Works Collection
Quirk: I have so many, I could not even being to start listing them
Regret: None--live for the moment and never regret anything.
Movie: Too many to name.... Some of them include Ten Things I Hate About You, Seven, Bourne Ultimatum, Harry Potter (any),...
Nickname: Gen, GG, Gennaaayyy (Forrest Gump, anyone?), Gennifer (since my real name is Gennie, people start calling my Gennifer as a nickname!)
Obsession: currently anything wedding :)
Perfume: Dark Kiss by the Bath and Body Works Collection
Quirk: I have so many, I could not even being to start listing them
Regret: None--live for the moment and never regret anything.
Starbucks:Caramel Frappachino or White Mocha Macchiato
Thrift Find of the Year: Still looking for it!!
University: Rockhurst University, Missouri State University
Vacation: Mid-June to South Carolina to visit Allen!
Thrift Find of the Year: Still looking for it!!
University: Rockhurst University, Missouri State University
Vacation: Mid-June to South Carolina to visit Allen!
Wine: merlot
X: now this one is just impossible...
Years: 23
X: now this one is just impossible...
Years: 23
Hope you enjoyed it! Check back for a post about this crazy summer I'm having!
Take care,
-Gennie
No comments:
Post a Comment