Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WILW 1st time!

I love reading everyone's What I'm Loving Wednesday, and since this week especially, I need motivation to get through the week, I'm going to do it, too!



I'm LOVING that I received a very short but sweet email from Allen letting me know everything was going ok!! A little thing that made me feel so much better since I had not heard from him since he left! :)

I'm LOVING that even though I have a few more school things left this week, my three exams in one night are over!!! Killer, but worth it to be mostly done!

I'm LOVING that the two little boys that I absolutely love to baby-sit for will get to see me several more times this summer, including in August until school starts nannying every day!!!



I'm LOVING that I have so many cute sundresses that I purchased from Old Navy and Target to wear once the rain stops!!

                            Found so many cute ones here @ Target!! Check them out!

I'm LOVING that I have so many things on my list (and bet with Allen) to make, hopefully this week!! So many desserts and meals, and hopefully soon, I will be up to his caliber of cooking/baking!! Haha not likely!


 Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing for celebrating birthdays with friends!
 Lemon pepper chicken with broccoli & cheese rice and asparagus!
Delicious marinated pork tenderloin!

I'm LOVING that I will be going to a Sean Kingston & Travis McCoy concert with my best friends this weekend for free!!! It's going to be at Rockhurst University, and alums get in free! Can't wait!!

I'm LOVING that I get to sneak in a nap today before I work on homework and study!

Want to participate in WILW? Link up with Jamie!

Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!! Only two days until the weekend! Have a fabulous day!

Take care,
Gennie

No comments:

Post a Comment